NeoGenesis Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred as “Company”) values your personal information and complies with the Act on Promotion and Information Protection of Information and Communication Networks. Through the personal information processing policy, the company informs of the purpose and method of using the personal information provided by you and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information. If the company revises its personal information processing policy, it will be notified through the website announcements (or individual notice). This policy will take effect from 2021-12-22.
- Personal information items to be collected
- The company collects the following personal information for membership registration, counseling, and service application.
- Information provided by the users
- Name, phone number, mobile phone number, email, service usage record, access log, access IP information.
- Method of collection
- Product inquiry
- Purpose of collecting and use of personal information
- The company uses the collected personal information for the following purposes.
[Contract for service provision and charge settlement for service provision]
- Contents provided.
- Purchase and Payment
- Shipment of goods, billing, etc.
Identification, personal identification, prevention of illegal use of defective members, prevention of unauthorized use, confirmation of intention to sign up, handling complaints, delivery of notices.
[Marketing and Advertising]
Delivery of advertisement information such as events.
- Period of retention and use of information
- After the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved, the company will destroy the information without delay without exception.
- Procedures for destroying personal information.
In principle, the company will destroy the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information is achieved. The procedure and method of destruction are as follows.
- [Procedure to destroy]
The information entered by the member for membership registration, etc., will be transferred to a separate DB (separate document box in the case of paper) and destroyed after being stored for a certain period of time (see retention and usage period) according to internal policies and other related laws.
Personal information transferred to a separate DB is not used for any purpose other than being held unless it is legal.
- [Method of destruction]
- Personal information stored in electronic file format is deleted using a technical method that cannot be restored.
- Sharing of Personal information.
In principle, the company does not provide users' personal information to 3rd parties. However, exceptions are made in the following cases.
- When the users have agreed in advance,
- When there is a request from an investigative agency in accordance with the provisions of the Act or in accordance with the procedures and methods prescribed in the Act for the purpose of investigation.
- Consignment of collected personal information.
The company does not entrust your information to 3rd parties without your consent.
If such a need arises in the future, we will notify the consignee and the contents of the consignment work and obtain prior consent if necessary.
- Rights of users and legal representatives and methods of exercising them.
- Users and legal representatives may at any time inquire or modify the personal information of themselves or children under the age of 14 and request cancellation of membership. In order to modify the personal information inquiry of users or children under the age of 14, you can contact the person in charge of personal information protection by mail, phone, or e-mail, and we will take action without delay. If you request correction of personal information errors, we will not use or provide the personal information until the correction is completed. In addition, if wrong personal information is already provided to a third party, we will notify the third party of the correction process without delay so that the correction can be made. The company processes personal information terminated or deleted at the request of a user or legal representative as specified in the "retention and use period of personal information collected by the company" and cannot be viewed or used for other purposes.
- Matters concerning the installation and operation of an automatic personal information collection device and its refusal.
The company does not operate "cookie" that stores and finds your information from time to time.
Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
- [How to reject cookie settings]
- 1. You may refuse cookie settings by adjusting browser options. You may allow all cookies, go through confirmation every time you save them, or refuse to save all cookies.
- 2. Example of setting method (for Internet Explorer): Tools at the top of the web browser > Internet Options > Personal Information
- 3. Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
- Civil service regarding personal information
In order to protect customers' personal information and handle complaints related to personal information, the company designates related departments and personal information protection officers as follows
- Customer service department : NeoGenesis Co., Ltd
- Tel : +82 2-583-1348
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Personal information protection officer : NeoGenesis Co., Ltd
- Tel : +82 2-583-1348
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Company will quickly response to reports sufficiently.
For any other reports or consultations regarding personal information infringement, please contact the following institution